Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Here it is.. the freebie I mean :)

I promised to tell you a bit of how I design my kits. Well, the process begins with inspiration I get from a nice pattern or colour combination that I see somewhere or just about anything. I have a notepad where I've glued lots of pictures from catalogs and ads and I use it for inspiration. I also use it to sketch down any ideas I get for new elements or papers. I usually start a kit with the papers and mostly I just play around in PSP (I use PSP8) until I like what I see. I've scanned in lots of papers and fabrics that I use to texturize the papers.  I get most of the ideas for the elements from the patterns I use in the papers and the rest of the ideas just come along the way. I think that's about it and you can see the result of this process if you look at the preview.. :)



So, this is the freebie kit I promised to upload today (the one inspired by a cleansing milk bottle.. :) but I guess you can't really tell it from the end result ;) ). I really like it, especially the colours and the clear sticker elements. I included the dates and months in a separate png-file so you can also use the journal stickers with some other font or leave them blank. Well, let me know if you like it or not and if you use it, it would be really nice to see your layouts! I don't know why, but I don't scrap with my own kits much so I haven't really seen any layouts done with my stuff.

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to all for your interest in the kit. :)

25 kommenttia:

Thank you. Love the elements in this one. Very nice color scheme.

I love your kit - the name fits it perfectly! Thank you for sharing your hard work and talent.

Great!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing. It´s really fantastic. And the name is perfect for this kit.

This is a woderful kit. Thank you

Cool kit. Thank you so much for sharing.

Love the colors!! Thanks so much!!

I like it a lot. It's kinda retro, which is a look I like. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I love the colors!!

Way too cool :) Thank you

Awesome kit!!
Thank you so very much!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this great kit! It is a good color combo and I love the graph paper! It is appreciated! BettyJoR

HI
love the colors and the designs you made - wow - thanks for sharing :)

Thank you. The colors are great. :)

Pretty kit, thank you.

omg i love it!!!! i love the alpha!

Thank you for the wonderful kit.

Thank you. I love this kit! I'm inspired to scrap now!

Mira, I saw this kit on the DST gallery. So gorgeous!I cannot wait to use it.

this is wonderful. this is one of those kits i'm going to use over and over again... thank you so much for sharing! you're a star! :)

thanks for this cool kit..very unique elements and papers....will be fun to use.
-Sheryl

the kit and the addon frames are great. I love the colors, so light. Thank you very much

This is great! So different from everything else I see...and I mean that in a very good way. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment