Friday, April 20, 2007

I did it!

Yay, I just made a layout with my designs and it wasn't that difficult as I anticipated. I used my Fresh & Clean Kit and the font is A Little Pot. It's some pictures of my brothers and me having fun boxing... :) I also made some clear sticker frames as an add-on to the kit and I used one of them in the layout.



Here's a preview of the frames. I made them in four different colours and they can be easily resized to fit your picture. Enjoy!

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to all for your interest in the elements. :)


8 kommenttia:

The frames are a very nice addition to your kit. I like your layout very much. Thank you for the freebie.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Hei! Luulin jo ettei kukaan muu suomalainen kuin minä harrasta digiskräppäystä... :) PSP täälläkin käytössä, en ole kyllä ihmeemmin omia elementtejä tehnyt - sinun ovat hienoja!

Thank you so much for this great kit and cool frames!
Love the look!

Love the frames to go with the kit!

Hi Mira,
i downloaded it yersterday and just want to tell you that it's fabulous !!!
thanks for sharing

Severine From France

Post a Comment