Thursday, April 26, 2007

Piano playing cat

I had my exam yesterday and went really fine even though it was the most ridiculous exam we've had. There where 24 claims in the exam that had to be defined correct or incorrect. So, it took me two minutes to do it and after that I was done but I still had to sit there waiting for half an hour before I was allowed to leave. Not the kind of exam that you would expect in high education, but I guess I don't mind as long as I'll pass it.. ;)

Oh my, I found this clip from YouTube today and I think this is the cutest cat ever, and also the most musical one! She really enjoys playing that piano and is very talented.. ;) Maybe she should consider the career of a concert pianist or something.. :)


But, onto the point. Here's my newest kit, Bucket of Roses. :) It was inspired by a rose pattern so it's filled with roses in different forms. I also made it with Mother's Day on my mind so it should be great for scrapping those pictures as well. I bought the Atomic Cupcake Actions this week and made the stamp with the Rub On Action. Those actions are just awesome and save so much time even though I have to switch between PSP and PhotoShop all the time. I haven't had time to learn PS that well yet so I prefer to use PSP. I hope you like the kit! Let me know if you do and if you have some wishes for new kits, I'm open for ideas! :)

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to all for your interest in the kit. :)

Have a nice weekend and thanks again for all of your wonderful comments on my last kits! :)

40 kommenttia:

Thanks a million for the kit, it's really wonderful, and it has wonderful colours. :)
Glad to hear that the exam went well and thank you so much for sharing the YouTube video it's really funny.

Thanks again and have a good weekend you too :o)

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful kit with me.I LOVE it!:)
I also love the video.I watched it with my DH and then sent the link to your blog to my DD downstairs and she said..just a sec..I am watching a video now..she was watching the same thing I was only she got it from a forum.LOL.Too funny.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Thank you for the beautiful kit!

I love your stuff! This kit looks amazing, and I can't wait to play with it!

this is such a great kit... My favorite things are the ribbon/fabric frames and the gold heart elements.... THANKS so much for sharing!

This kit is very pretty. I like your choice of colors. It's wonderful how you translated your inspiration into papers and elements. Thank you so much for sharing them with the rest of us.

I love the colors on this kit. Thanks for sharing

Thanks so much for making and sharing this kit; 'tis lovely!

Gorgeous kit! Thank you, I love the colours. :)

It's beautiful - colors, all these circles/roses..I love this kit! thank you :) and greets from Poland :)

another gorgeous kit!thanks!!!!

This is just so stunning, thanks so much

♥Beautiful kit thanks a lot.

Thank you for sharing this awesome kit. I love the mauve/pink shades; they're so fabulous to work with.

fantastic!thank you so much for sharing with us!

Thank you for this beautiful kit !

Thank you SO MUCH! It's just great!

Thank you so much for sharing this great kit. Oh my gosh that video was so funny my 3 year old son was laughing the whole time!!!!

I have been waiting for this kit of yours with great anticipation!!! thank you - it is sooooooo stunning.
Your talent is amazing.
Many thanks again.

LOVELY!!! Thank You...;o)

Oh WOW. Gorgeous kit! I can't wait to use those frames! :D Thanks!

Awesome kit, the ribbon frame is stunningly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

This is a very nice kit! Thank you so much!

The cat clip was really cute, too. Though, I am not sure I like sharing a name with a piano playing cat! ;)

Actually, I am going to add the clip to my blog too because I think it is pretty funny! TFS

Thanks! This kit is fabulous! And since you asked for ideas for kits-I would love to find a birthday kit. Bright colors, girly. I have so many birthdays to scrap, and can hardly ever find birthday kits.

this is GORGEOUS!! thanks so much! I love the ribbon frames especially, they are way cool! :)

thanks for the pretty little kit. I love the elements.
First time i've been to your blog Sure wish I'd seen your lilac kit when it was up. I LOVE those colors together and the alpha is really cool

Gorgeous kit ! My favorite colors right there :D Thanks for sharing :) And I´m in love with this cat from the video.. I wish one of my 3 cats could do it.. lol
Have a great weekend !

Thanks for the great kit! I especially like the ribbon frames and the beautiful colors!

Thanks a lot for the lovely kit and the talented cat.

Love the papers & the elements! thank you for sharing your lovely work with us.

It's downloading now and I can't wait to see those ribbon frames up close and personal - thank you so much - I love the colors her and the papers you made!!

Sandy

sooo pretty, thank you

Beautiful! Thank you. :)

yay! thanks! I was looking for some patterns that I liked, other than stripes and polka dots! cool frames, too!

beautiful kit; thanks so much!

This is such a great kit. Thank you so much for sharing.

This is a lovely kit. Thank you so much for sharing it.

This kit is so my style, thanks very much for an awesome piece of work!

This is a gorgeous kit. The detail on those elements is superb. I love the ribbon frames! Thank you for sharing it!

Just wonderful ! I wonder if there's a place I can see LO using your kit ?!

Ingrid

Post a Comment