Thursday, May 3, 2007

Naming dilemma

Thanks for the suggestions for the kit name. They were really good and I think I would have named the kit as Clover Field if St Patrick's Day had been close. I didn't intend the patterns to be clovers but yeah, they could definately be them. :) But since the kit is meant to be summery, I decided to name it In The Meadow (thanks Bonnie for the idea). Hopefully it will inspire you to scrap some summer pictures when the summer arrives wherever you are. :)



Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to all for your interest in the kit. :)

BTW, I will have the links for the freebies available until I upload my next freebie, so I've now removed the links for Bouquet Of Roses. I think this is all from me this time. Let me know what you think of the kit and happy scrapping! :)

21 kommenttia:

Thank you for this wonderful kit! Green is my favorite color and you used it so nicely!

Green is my favorite color too - this kit is really wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!

OKAY, IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I AM IN LOVE!

Yeah! Another fun kit to scrap with! Can't wait to see what photos I have to go with it. I like the name In the Meadow. It's a good one!

Thanks a million for the kit, it´s very beautiful and the name it´s really nice. Better than the one I thought. :o)

I scrapped your fresh & clean kit last WE. Fine !!!
This one seems to be great too !!!
thanks

Thanks alot for this kit. Lovely colors!

Wow! You may not have intented this to be a St. Pat's day kit, but this is so perfect for the scrapbook of my trip to Ireland that I'm working on right now. Thank you so much!

Absolutely stunning. Your kit is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a happy scrappin' weekend.

TFS. I like colors combination:)

Gorgeous kit! TFS!

Beautiful!!
TY so very much!!

Thank you for sharing. Such lovely papers.

This kit is truly stunning. I like both the unusual color scheme and the strong elements. TFS

I love your new kit! Thanks soooo
much for sharing it!
xoxo
Huggies,
Hilly

What great colors! Thank you!

This is beautiful - thank you so much for sharing your talent!

I love these colors. They are my absolute favorites! This kit is gorgeous. Can't wait to use it.

Thanks so much for your generosity!

Post a Comment