Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So, the news is that.. :)

I guess some of you already know my news since it's been on the internet for a few days now. But, I just wanted to toot about it a little bit myself too.. :) So, the news is that...


I'm so excited about being a designer and part of Scraphead. It's a new site that's just started out and so it will take some time to get things going but I think it's going to be great (with your help, I hope). So, go check it out here. And I know you are propably thinking that this is the end of the freebies but if I were you I wouldn't be so sure about that.. ;) I have some inside information about this and that's why I'd suggest you to keep an eye on my blog for my next kit that's going to be released soon.. ;)

But, now I'm off to bed. We have the final day of school tomorrow and we're going to have the class outside having a picnic in a park. Unfortunately, the weather cast just promised rain and thunder storms for tonight and tomorrow, so I think it's going to be a very interesting picnic.. ;) or then no picnic at all. We'll see about that. Good night!

3 kommenttia:

Hi Minna!

I'm a new designer at Scraphead.com too...welcome aboard!

Can't wait to get to know you a bit better.

Leah

Congratulations on your new job as designer on Scraphead. :)

Best of luck and best wishes with your new venture.:)

And also have a great fun in your picnic and in your holidays. :o)

Hooray! I'm so excited for you, as if you didn't know that already. I just made a page with your In the Meadow kit. I posted it in the gallery at Scraphead and Digishoptalk. Can't wait to see what is coming up!! Congrats again!!

Post a Comment