Monday, May 21, 2007

Waiting for summer

Wow, the week has gone by so fast that I almost didn't keep up with it.. :) Somehow it feels like the time goes faster now when the summer's coming and the sun is shining. Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that I've been quite busy with studies now before the summer holiday begins in two weeks. On Friday we had an exam on radiology and the next week there's going to be one more exam and lots of essays to be returned. But, after that I'll have three months of summer holiday and that's really nice. Well, I'll spend most of the holiday working but I'll still have some time to enjoy the great summer we have here. :) And, I'll also get to enjoy the summer in Ireland, since I'll be going to Dublin with a friend of mine in four weeks!! :) We got cheap flights there and since neither of us has been to Ireland before we didn't need much time to decide whether to go or not.. We'll get to spend four days there so there's going to be plenty of time to see everything and we'll propably go to Belfast too for one day. I'm so excited and can't wait! :)

I guess you noticed that I made some changes to my blog. I think it's a little bit easier to read now. I also added the possibility to subscribe for my blog as I got a comment  asking for that, so there you go! :) It's on the left side somewhere in the middle. Hopefully, it'll help you to better keep up with my posts and freebies since I haven't been blogging very frequently. Another great thing for keeping up with blogs is Google Reader. I just discoverd it a few weeks ago and it makes life so much easier.. ;) It's so simple to use and I love that you can see right away if there's been new posts and that you can read them in the same browser immediately. So, if you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommed it. :)

Oh, it's once again too late to be awake, so I'll have to get some sleep now. Good night! And don't worry, I'll have more freebies to come, just don't know when.. ;)

5 kommenttia:

Best of luck with your exams. :)

About Ireland it's a nice place to go for a holiday but the weather lately has not been very good. It surely will improve as we get close to the summer and it's better in Dublin than in the Midwest that is where I live. :) One of the good things of June is that at the very beginning you have Bloomsday, a series of events celebrating the Ulysses of James Joyce and it might be a nice way of going around the city and getting to know it. So if you happen to come at around that just check if it's on the same dates. :)

Best of luck with your studies and thanks for the tip about Google Reader, I will give it a try. :o)

Best wishes :o)

Wow...Ireland!Great holiday!But I agree with Olga9999 about weather in Ireland.Best of luck with your studies!

Good luck on your exams! I've never been to Ireland but it's on my list. I use Google reader too. My favorite part is the "Next" button you can put on your browser that goes through all your new posts. You never know what will pop up when you click "Next". Have a good one!

Hey Mira
All the best for the exams. I agree, have been using google reader for ages and ages now and can't do without it. I have about 50 blog's on mine and it makes it ALOT easier to keep track of all my favorite blogs.
You are so lucky to have summer now, we are in the middle of our winter-so c-c-c-cold here!! :)

Hello! I am opening a new digital scrapbooking store. I love your designs and would love to have them in the store. If you are interested, all the details are here: http://digitaldoodlez.com/join.html. I hope you decided to join the design team!

Post a Comment