Monday, June 25, 2007

Patients, new products and CT layouts

Yay, I survived my day at work! I've been working as a dental assistant but today was the first day I worked as a dental hygienist and treated my own patients. I was quite nervous about it in the morning but it all went surprisingly well and I even managed to stay in schedule. Well, it really helped that half of the patients had cancelled their appointment but I didn't really mind so much as it was my first day and it made the day a bit easier for me.. ;) 

But, I want to show you a couple of new products I've uploaded to the shoppe. First, I've got this set of 10 solid papers that all have different realistic textures. In the name it says Part 01 meaning that I might be doing some more of these.. ;)



Secondly, I made this super fun cardboard strip alpha that I'm sure you'll be able to use in lots of different ways.



If you like these, the sale at Scraphead is still going on until the end of June so go grab them now. And talking about grabbing, if you haven't noticed I managed to create a blinkie. :) If you want it, it's free for you to grab (it's in the left column).

And finally, I want to show you a few CT layouts made with my Aqua Breeze kit. This first one is by Amanda and it's sooo cute.


And these are made by Scraphead's new CT member Brittney. I think these pictures go really well with the kit and I like the paper LO feel of these pages.



Well, that's all from me now. I'll have to go to bed so that I'll be ready to treat some new patiens tomorrow morning at 8:30. Good night!

2 kommenttia:

Hooray for new stuff! Thanks for posting my page!

Congratulations on your first day at work, I hope that things get easier the following days. :)

The layouts are fantastic thanks for sharing them and best wishes. :o)

Post a Comment