Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sale at Scraphead

Well, the summer has officially begun and it became really fast! It's been wonderful, lot of warmth, sunshine and ice cream.. :) We also were on the cruise to Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, last week that I was talking about and it was quite nice. We had a dinner at the buffet in the evening and ate so much that I can't remember the last time my stomach was that full. I even tasted some caviar and mussels (or scallops or whatever they are called) but didn't quite understand what's the fuss about them.. ;) Anyway, because of the weather I haven't much felt like sitting inside by my computer but I've still managed to get something done. Wanna see?

First I've got this cool set of stamped alpha available here. The alphas have a slight grid pattern on them that you can't really see in the preview but it looks really great and grunge. The set includes upper and lower case letters, numbers and a few punctuation marks and is easy to recolor to any color you wish.



Then I made these cute calendar labels for adding dates on layouts. I really like the way they turned out and that I managed to get them look like there's a few pages torn off from the top of the pile. :) The set is available here.

If you want these or the Summer Fun kit then now's the perfect time to get them since Scraphead is having a store wide sale the whole month of June and it's 30 % off! And there's also a chance to win a free Shutterfly photo book!


And some good news to those who missed my Funky Felt Borders freebie a few weeks ago. The set is going to be available in the freebie section at Scraphead. It's not there yet but should be today or tomorrow so if you can't see it yet, don't panic. :)

Sorry, these borders are not a freebie anymore but you can get them at the Scraphead store here.



But, this is all this time. I'm off to get some sleep. We'll propably be going to see an open-air theatre act tomorrow with a few work colleagues of mine. The act is called Telephone Directory and I'm really curious to see how it's possible to create a play about something as boring as a telephone directory.. ;)

3 kommenttia:

Love the dates and the alpha! Can't wait to get home so I'll have time to play with them! Enjoy the theater!!

Wow! Thanks for the 2nd chance to get these! They're great!

These cute torn calendar strips are just too awesome in their use & so much fun design. Thanks for the repost so that us latecomers can benefit albeit late. This is my 2nd visit. Leaving Love XOXOXO

Post a Comment