Saturday, June 2, 2007

Summer Fun

Yahoo, I've done with uploading my old freebies to my Scraphead store! It's been quite a lot of work actually but it's so much fun to see my kits up there in the store.. ;) But now, this is what you've been waiting for and what I've been waiting for to show you. It's my new kit, Summer Fun and I love it. It's got such fun colours and patterns and the elements are so cool. Well, I think I'll have to show it to you, so here it is.. ;) It's available here at my Scraphead store.

If you visit the Scraphead store be sure to grab this great freebie alpha by Carol Abram. You can find the link to the freebies on the right side of the front page here.

Sorry, this alpha is not a freebie anymore but you can get it at the store here.



And, I remember talking something about a freebie of mine in the earlier post.. ;) It's a little add on to Summer Fun. Enjoy!

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to all for your interest in the freebie! :)

And then, I have some gorgeus layouts to show you. They are made by Amanda and can you believe it, she's on my CT!! I'm so lucky to have her since she creates stunning layouts. Here's a layout she did using mostly my Spring Is in the Air kit. You can see the credits and leave her some love here.


And this one she did with In the Meadow. You can see the credits here. I just love the summery feel of this page and how she arranged the pictures.

But, I must go now because I'm in a hurry to go to work. See you later!

13 kommenttia:

Hooray for the new kit! I didn't expect to see my layouts here! I feel famous. Glad I can help, though. You design amazing stuff!

Love the new kit! The color combo is fantastic! Thank you for the awesome sample!

Hugs
Kimberly

Wow this is an amazing sampler thanks so much for sharing!!!!

thanks for the sampler!!

i did not know about your design, but when I saw this great add on, I hurried to the shop, where you sell to put the kit on my wish list.
Both is wonderful, add on and kit,
I loved as well looking all the layouts on the blog, thank you for showing

Thank you very much!

Wonderful new kit! Than you for the sampler

Your new kit is great, congratulations. Really nice colours. :)

The layouts in the post are really nice and sweet as well. :)

Thanks a million for the add on and best wishes.:o)

The new kit looks great! Thanks so much for the sampler!

Thanks for your wonderful freebie. I have used it for my last LO. You can see it on my blog.

love your funky and delightful designs, thank you!

What a bright, fun kit! Thank you for the freebie add-on, I appreciate it.

Post a Comment