Monday, July 23, 2007

Big and BIGGER news!! :)

Yay, I have some exciting news to share with you! The first one is big and related to scrapping and the second one is even bigger and not related to scrapping. :)

So, the first one is that:



That means that I'm now also selling at Scrap-Garden in addition to Scraphead. I'm so excited about it and glad that I got the opportunity to do this! Go check it out if you want to see how it looks. :) However, my new designs will be available first at Scraphead and so you'll have to wait for ten days before you can find them at Scrap-Garden. But, they'll be there so be patient if you're a regular customer at Scrap-Garden. :)

And the second news not related to scrapping is that I've been accepted to be an exchange student next fall! So I'll be going abroad for three months with 13 other students from my school. Well, I won't actually be studying there because there isn't any school for dental hygienists where I'm going to but I'll be doing lots of health promotion including  teaching kids to brush their teeth and such. It's really exciting and I'm so glad I'll get to be going. We are leaving in the end of September so I'll have to start taking my injections real soon and arranging lots of other things too.

But, I didn't tell you yet which country exactly I'm going to, did I? ;) Well, I thought to be a little sneaky and see if anyone of you could guess it right.. The first one who can will get my new Branded Papers set as a prize. And if nobody gets it right, I'll give the paper pack to the person whose guess is the closest. So, wanna try guessing? :) Just comment here on my blog with your guess. You'll have time until this Friday unless somebody gets it right before that.


And speaking of my new Branded Papers set, here's the preview of it. It's a set of ten papers with small brand labels on them bearing different words, like memories, remember, 4ever etc. I think they turned out so cute. :) The paper pack is part of my Branded Goods series and so there might be some other branded stuff coming later.. :) Meanwhile, you can get this set here at Scraphead and later at Scrap-Garden.



Well, that's all from me this time. Keep those guesses coming and I'll give you my paper pack if you're the first one to get it right. :) Have a nice day!

6 kommenttia:

I'm going to guess Spain. Cute papers by the way!

Coming to America?!?! United States, that is??? Have fun wherever you go!

hmmmm, Senegal? Somalia? Swaziland? ok not sure if that last one is a country, but I vaguely remember it from 9th grade geography....


ebienic@hotmail.com

I'm going to guess South Africa, but then again maybe my guesses don't count since I already have the papers! Love them by the way! Congrats on Scrap-Garden and the exchange student thing. I always wish I had done something like that! Will you have internet access while you are there? Are you going to take a break from designing? Sounds exciting, can't wait to find out where you are going!

siberia! did i spell that right?
serbia or samoa! ok that's enough. get the word out girlie! teeth: good, gums... not so effective...

Post a Comment