Sunday, July 1, 2007

Finally a layout

Yippee, I managed to put together a layout after a long time. It was so nice and it didn't even take me more than five hours which is quite good for me.. I'm not the fastest scrapper, I know.. ;) The pictures are not that good but that was the best I could do with them. Actually, I'm still not quite sure if I'm happy with the lo but it'll have to do for now.. You can see the credits and leave me some love here.

Edit: Well, I decided the LO still needed a little something and so I added the pink ribbon to it. I guess it's better with it, or I don't know.. I'm terrible at making up my mind. ;)


I also want to show you a couple of Scraphead CT layouts made with my stuff. This first one is by Brittney and she used my Simply Solids papers. The rest of the credits can be seen here.


And this LO is by Kara and she used my Aqua Breeze Kit.


If you want to see more layouts made with my designs you can see them in the gallery at Scraphead. And if you have done a LO using any of the goodies available at Scraphead be sure to upload them them to the Scraphead Gallery. You never know, you might even win a 8x8 Shutterfly photobook for that.. :) 

BTW, Carol has come up with another great freebie that is a must for all chocolate lovers.. :) It's a pack of chocolate drizzles.

Sorry, this is not available as a freebie anymore. However, you can find it for sale at the Scraphead store.

2 kommenttia:

I like the layout. I haven't seen the first one, only the one with the ribbon I think it's really good. The black and white photos look very classy and go very well with the papers. Actually the background paper with the stamped flowers in the corner is gorgeous. :)
It's really a very nice and clean layout.:)
The ones with the solid papers are very beautiful and clean too. :)

Thanks a million for the link to the freebie. I love chocolate. LOL

Best wishes. :O)

I'm so happy to have found your blog again! Your stuff is my favorite over at scraphead! (If you notice, I scrap with your kits a LOT!) I can't wait to snatch up the tags you just released. THEY ARE FABU-LO-SO!

xoxo

Britt

(oh and thanks for the template!)

Post a Comment