Sunday, July 15, 2007

In the Shade of the Woods

So, here it is, my newest kit. It was inspired by the Finnish summer nature and that's why I named it In the Shade of the Woods. It's full of rich shades of green and almost makes you sniff the mossy scent of summery forest after rain. Well, in case you live somewhere where the forests are full of palm trees, your image of forests is propably a bit different.. ;) But, hopefully you'll like the kit anyway! :) The kit is available here at the Scraphead store for $4.99. And, good news to those of you who don't have credit cards, Scraphead is now accepting PayPal as a payment option as well.



The tiny wood tile alpha that I used in the word arts in the kit is available at the Scraphead Freebie section so go grab it now before it goes to the shop. :) As usual, you'll find the link to download the freebies from here.


And, so that we don't run out of freebies here, I also created a coordinating add-on for this kit... ;) Enjoy and I would love to hear what you think of it!

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to all for your interest in the freebie!  



Okay, so hopefully I inspired you to start scrapping some summery outdoor layouts..! :) At least I was and I actually scrapped another lo with this kit too. It's me and my brother visiting my godmother. BTW, those gorgeous frames are not by me but by Christina Renee. The rest of  the credits can be found here.


Now, I'm off to work! Have a nice day and hopefully you'll get to spend some of it outdoors! :)

18 kommenttia:

Thank you Mira!I love your new kit, it is totally beautiful and thank you the wonderful add-on!

Awesome WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing!

I scrapped a page last night with your kit and ended up recoloring a ribbon red. I should've just waited for the addon! But I can at least claim you did it! Love the kit!

Great ribbon on your layout. I love how you arranged the photos with it. Thanks for the addon and alpha.

This is fantastic! Thank you very much.

What an absolute marvellous kit! Great color combo and wonderful elements!!! Thank you so much! BettyJoR

Mira..I've always love your designs :)

Such a lovely kit! Thank you for sharing :-)

Thanks so much for this beautiful add on. The kit is wonderful and so is the alpha. :)
The layouts are fantastic, the shades of green look very summery, and not the usual Summer colours. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Thank you very much from France

This is very pretty. Thanks so much for sharing it.

This is gorgeous - thank you!

great colours, love the twisted ribbon, thanks so much for sharing this lovely add on! :)

Hi. I just wanted to thank you again, and to let you know I have a LO made with this kit on my blog.

Hi Mira!! I love this kit. I'm excited to start working with it!!! I have the PERFECT PICS for it!!!

This is *beautiful*! I've added your site to my freebie search engine blog (digifree.blogspot.com)

Maria

What a nice selection of items in this kit. Lovely colors, and I really like the dragonfly paper! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Post a Comment