Sunday, July 15, 2007

A sneek peak of a new kit! :)

So, I've been working on a new kit and actually finished it today. :) It's full of rich shades of green and lots of summery elements. It's a bit more grungy than my previous kits but it seems like that's the way I'm heading to right now and I have nothing against it.. ;) Hopefully, it's okay with you too.. :) Lately, my scrapping style has changed a bit and it's not as clean as it used to be. When I started making kits, my scrapping style was quite clean and simple and so were my designs. But now I find myself liking all things grungy and funky and as that reflects to my designing the style of my kits is changing a bit too. So after all this talk, you wanna see the kit right? ;) I'm only going to show you a sneek peak of it this time since I haven't been able to upload the kit to the store yet but come back in a couple of days for the whole kit and maybe a few freebies too.. :)


I actually haven't liked any of my previous kits this much and that's probably partly why I now was able to scrap with my own stuff. These pictures are from our summer cottage last weekend. Well, it's actually not much of a cottage but just a sauna by the lake, but anyway.. ;) And I actually got the inspiration for this kit by this place so that's why this lo was so easy to scrap. And just if you're wondering what's that green thing in my brother's head, it's a mosquito hat.. ;) Not very stylish but makes life lot more comfortable if you're being outdoors on a Finnish summer evening.. ;)



Credits can be seen here.

But, that's all for now. Remember to come back in a few days to see the whole kit and to crab the freebie. :)

1 kommenttia:

I love your design style - so fun! I'm thinking I'll scrap-lift this layout .... smile

Post a Comment