Wednesday, July 4, 2007

These are a must have! :)

Oh my, I've been feeling so creative and productive over these past few days I had off from work that I almost can't believe it. I almost didn't want to go to work today since I had just come up with an awesome idea for a new kit and wanted to start with it right away. :) Now that I've got my creative juices going I wouldn't want to do anything else than design and scrap before I loose it again.  It always goes like that. Sometimes I just have new ideas popping in all the time and then it might be that nothing happens for a long time and I don't even feel like designing or scrapping at all. Let's just hope that I'll be able to keep it this time till the end of this week since I'm having a long weekend from work and would have time to design some more.. :)

But, I'll show you what I came up with yesterday. Since I'm such a huge fan of all date embellishments, I decided to make some date labels. These turned out so cool, if I may say so and are a must have.. :)




And, to make it even better I decided to offer these as a combo pack at a discounted price. So, if you want both of these sets, buy this pack and save $0.50! That's a good deal, right? :) You can check them out here at Scraphead.


And, I'll show you another new layout of mine. I actually made this the same day I did the one in my previous post so I managed to get two LOs done in one day! It's something that's never happened before..! :) I think the pictures might need an explanation.. They are taken from the preparations for my brother's wedding last summer when we were making invitation cards and such. I really like this LO even though the pictures aren't the greatest but that stamp frame really works miracles. You can see the credits and leave me some love here.


Well, that's all from me this time. Enjoy your summer days and have a fantastic 4th of July if you're in the US!

3 kommenttia:

I love the new date elements! I think every page needs to have a date and these will make it easy and fun!!! You create wonderful things! Already left you love on your page!

The elements for the dates are a really great idea. :)

Also the layout using the stamp frame is really good. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I hope you continue having great ideas and inspiration, have a great weekend and best wishes.:O)

Just wanted to let you know, I've emailed you twice now and the email has bounced both times. I don't know why. I was just trying to tell you I did another LO, this one using your Birthday Girl kit. It's up in all the usual places. Hope you have a good week!

Post a Comment