Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wanna win?

I haven't been here for a while. I spent the last weekend visiting my brothers and parents 350 kilometers away at my parent's house. The house is in the country side and so it was wonderful to get away from the city and feel and smell the real summer. We had a perfect Finnish summer weekend with barbeque, sauna and swimming.. and mosquitos... ;)

Well, a lot of things have happened at Scraphead while I was gone. There's lots of new products at the store (not by me just yet), a new challenge going on and a fun contest with a great price. Look! 



All you have to do to win this camera is to submit a layout to the gallery at Scraphead  that features at least one summery photo and uses at least two different purchased Scraphead products. That shouldn't be too difficult, right? ;)

And I managed to scrap a new layout yesterday. Yay for me! :) I used some of Tracy Ann's new stuff that I just bought from her sale. You can see all the credits and leave me some love here.

1 kommenttia:

Love the page! Those flowers are so cool! Glad you had a fun time on your trip. You reminded me that I need to post about that contest on my blog too! Have a great day!

Post a Comment