Monday, August 20, 2007

Improvement

I've been on a roll with scrapping over the last few days and managed to create two layouts! And it didn't even take that long, only a couple of hours. I think I'm slowly imroving and who knows maybe I'll be able to scrap a layout in an hour some time soon.. ;) But here they are. The first one is my friend's kids having fun with rose petals at a playground. I just love the colors and the embellishments in this lo! The credits can be found here.



And these pictures are from last summer and I've scrapped them twice before but this is the first time I'm actually happy with the end result. It's my friend's son who was so excited when he got to try out my sun glasses. :) Credit here.



And, I just had to let you know that there's a special sale going on at Scraphead and you can get 25% of all the embellishments till the end of August! Just use code EMB25807 as you check out to receive your savings. So, now is a perfect chance to get my Funky Flora or any other embellishment of mine you might have on your wishlist! Just click on my blinkie on the left to get to my shop.

Okay, I think that's it for this time. I'm off to get some sleep. I just hope I manage to do that because this hole place smells moldy and it's a bit difficult to breathe. I hope that there wouldn't be damp in my kitchen but I'm starting to fear that there really is.. Who knows. Well, good night anyway!

2 kommenttia:

Love the LO's! The bright colors are great. It sounds to me like you just need to move! What a nightmare! Good luck.

I love both of the LOs! You are so good!!! I can't wait until I can get a LO done in an hour. If I have the perfect kit, the perfect template, and I don't try and do to many adjustments and color alteration and don't let my ideas get too out of control, I might maybe get close to an hour, but it's only happened a couple times. If that.

Anyway - this is a long comment. Sorry. Thanks for sharing your work with us!! :) xoxo

Post a Comment