Monday, August 13, 2007

Look what Amanda made! :)

Amanda of Amanda Creates, my fabulous CT member and currently also a designer at Scraphead, made these quickpages using my In the Shade of the Woods kit. Aren't they just gorgeous! If you think so too you can pick them up here at Scraphead. And these are not the only quickpages she'll make with my stuff so be on the lookout for more. :)



And I've also managed to finish something new. :) It's a set of ripped frames made of craft paper. The set includes seven frames and each of them comes in regular, torn and shadowed version. They are available here



There's also a new challenge going on at Scraphead. It's hosted by Brittney and all you have to do is to create a layout using her template and post it to the gallery at Scraphead. Easy, right?! :) Visit the challenge forum at Scraphead for more details and you'll be one step closer winning a $5 gift certificate for Scraphead. ;)


Hmm, I'm sure I had to blog about something else too but I can't remember what it was at the moment.. ;) Well, I'll probably figure it out till my next post so you'll have to come back in a few days. And anyway, I still have to post about my new camera and tell you an update about my bathroom ceiling but it's too late for that now so I'll do that tomorrow. So, good night! :)

1 kommenttia:

Thanks for posting about the challenge!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new frames! You always come up with great stuff. And I love Amanda's QPs. They are so darn cute.

Post a Comment