Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A new look

Yay, I just got the inspiration to change the look of my blog all of the sudden. :) I've been thinking of doing that for quite some time now but never really got into it. So, now I did it and it didn't even take a long time like I had anticipated. So, what do you think? Do you think it's better than the old look? I think I like this a lot more as this is much funkier and more colorful which means more fun.. :) I probably should have made the header a bit less summery since it'll be fall soon but as I'm going to Africa and it's summer there I think this will be just fine.. ;)

On the designing front, I've started to make a new kit with some fall colors and this time there's no green in it.. ;) It's not that I don't like green because green is one of my absolute favourite colors, but I just wanted to make something different this time. So no need to worry,  there's still definately going to be green in my future kits, just not in this one. :) I can't show you any sneak peek because I haven't finished the papers yet but I'll show you the color scheme I'm using (so that I'll get at least one picture in this post ;) ).


I have the feeling this kit will be a bit funkier than my two previous ones so we'll see what you'll think about that. ;) I have no idea though when I'll be able to finish it as my studies begin again on Monday and I'm going away this weekend. Luckily there's still time before fall and autumn colors so I think I'll be able to finish it in time.

Whew, tomorrow's going to be a bit scary for me as I'm going to take a vaccination for Africa and then two of my teeth will be filled. It's the first time my teeth will be drilled and even though I work as a dental nurse it still scares me a bit.. But, I'm hopeful I'll live! ;) Now, I'm off. See ya!

3 kommenttia:

I love the new look! It's very fun!! Email me and tell me how you make a cute pattern on the background/down the sides!!

I love the new color scheme for the new kit!!

I'll say a little prayer for you tomorrow. Getting your teeth drilled is the WORST!!! And throw a shot on top of that! YOWZA!!!

xoxo

-Britt-

Love the new look! Can't wait to see what sort of funky kit you come up with with those colors. So excited! Good luck with the vaccination and teeth!!

The change of look in your blog is really nice. The header is very beautiful and popart like. :)

The colour combination for your new kit, looks very nice and warm. :)

I hope everything goes well with the vaccinations and the dentist. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Post a Comment