Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A sneak peek

I'm in a hurry to go to work so unfortunately I don't have much time to blog. But, I wanted to show you a sneak peek of my newest kit that I've been working on for the past few days.


It took me a long time to get an ispiration to start a new kit but when I came up with these colors I had to start designing right away. I just love this color scheme. For some reason it's again packed with green so I think I'll have to try to use some other colors for change in my next kit. ;) I'm almost finished with the elements so the kit will probably be up for sale before the weekend. And as you know, a new kit usually means that I'll have a free add-on to give away too.. :)

I also promised earlier to tell you how to get the add-on for the Funky Flora set. I haven't forgotten that but I can't tell you just yet since it will be available at Scraphead and the way it'll be given away will be something new and exciting. So, hang on there a bit longer! :) Now, I'll have to go, so see ya!

3 kommenttia:

Yeah! Something new to play with! I love the colors and can't wait to see the whole thing!

Mira, your new kit looks lovely, I love the greens!

oooooh Minna I love the sneak peak! I wanna see the whole kit. I can't wait.

Post a Comment