Saturday, August 18, 2007

Summer Elegance

Wow, two posts in a one day.. ;) But, my newest kit is already available at the Scraphead store so I wanted to show it to you here and to give out the add-on I promised. The kit is called Summer Elegance and I think it turned out really beautiful. I just couldn't stop making papers with these colors so the kit includes a total of 10 papers. There's also a bunch of pretty elements included. You can find the kit here at Scraphead.


I also created this alpha tag set to coordinate with the Summer Elegance kit. You can't really see it in the preview but the tags have a subtle paper texture so it's not just plain white tags. There's also six different kind of embellishments included to fasten the tags. You can get the set here.


And, I guess this is what you've been waiting for the most. ;) It's the add-on for Summer Elegance. Enjoy!

Sorry, this is not available as a freebie anymore. If you want it you can get it from the Scraphead store.


I guess I've made enough of summer kits for this summer so the next kit is going to be something else. And there's definately not going to be that much of green if any since it's time to use some different colors for a change. ;)

14 kommenttia:

ooooh I love it!! It's so elegant! I was hoping you'd load this today!! It's just gorgeous. I LOVE the bobby pins. I think those are going to be my new favorite attacher. And you were on a roll with the papers. No two are alike!! WOW

I love it all! I can't wait to play with it! I too love the bobby pins! And that cool grungy flower.

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

The kit looks terrific in the preview. :)The patterns in the papers are great. :) Thanks so much for the add-on and best wishes. :O)

TY so very much for this beautiful add on!!!!

Thank you ! Your stuff are great! THe flowers further down your blog, and the branded papers are beautiful. I'm gonna check out your store.. thanks again!

I bought your branded papers! By the way, I made a layout with your freebie a while ago - I loved it! Here's a link : http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=245368&cat=500&ppuser=46888
Thanks again!

Very pretty! Green is my favorite color! Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit. I enjoyed reading your blog.

The kit is lovely - and thank you for the freebie.

Great colours - thanks so much! (I use the Net everyday but it stillspins me out sometimes! It amazes me that someone in Finland can create something and share it with me here in Australia! Amazing.)

Thank you very MUCH!!!

Gabi

This is a lovely kit - thank you!

Thank you Mira for your new little add on! I love the greens! Your new blog looks great -I love it. So tell me...I live in Africa..well South Africa..what part/s are you coming to visit? And also I see you say posted by Mira Designs but on your previews it says Minna. Which name do you prefer me to use? Sorry if I have had it wrong all this time! ha ha.
I also have a little add on to a new kit of mine for sale on my blog if you wanna go take a looksee!
take care!

Post a Comment