Monday, September 10, 2007

Cute stuff

Thanks so much for your comments on my Falling Leaves kit! Reading them made my day again and this time they also helped me to like the kit a bit more. :) And, some of you commented on wanting to see the ribbon elements in brighter colors as well. So, that's what I did and I created a frame pack and a huge set of ring ribbons all in 10 yummy colors.

First off is the frames which you can find here.


And, I didn't only recolor the ring ribbon seen in the Falling Leaves kit but I added three new kinds of ring ribbons too. Each of them comes in 10 different colors so you'll get a total of 40 different ring ribbons. These are so much fun and great for wrapping up your photos or the whole page. And, you can also use the rings to hang embellishments on them. Just use your imagination! :) This set is available here at Scraphead.


I also made an add-on freebie to these ribbons that'll be available at Scraphead later this week so be on the lookout for that! :)

I also have to show you this adorable layout by Brittney that she made using loads of my stuff. If you look closely you'll see she used my Funky Flora, Branded Papers, Simply Solids, Label the Date, Cute Cotton Pad Alpha and the bobby pin from the Summer Elegance kit. That's a lot of stuff from different set but she put them together so nicely! And that smile has got to be the cutest! :) The rest of the credits can be found here.



This week is going to be busy with school, work and getting ready for Africa. And on Wednesday, we'll be going to play minigolf with my work colleagues. It's not an ordinary minigolf but the kind of where it's dark and the tracks are glowing so it's going to be cool! ;) This is what it looks like.


I also have some good news about my ceiling.. ;) The repairman finally came to fix it and there's no hole in there anymore! Yay! It's about a time! It's still not finished though but it'll get ready this week. And another guy will come to check out my kitchen for the dampness so hopefully that'll get sorted out too. Okay, that's it for now. See ya!

3 kommenttia:

Thanks for posting my LO! I'm really glad you liked it! I LOVE your new ribbon frames and ring set! I cannot wait to play with them!!!

And that mini-golf course looks AWESOME!! I wanna go!!!!!!!!!! Can I come with? I'll just hop a flight to Finland really quick.

xoxo

Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST

(Just Moved) to:

sugarshackscraps.com/digiscrapfreebielist/

I love the ribbons! Can't wait to use them! The mini-golf looks so fun! I'm sure I would play even worse than I do in the light though. Golf is just not my thing. But I keep trying anyways!

Post a Comment