Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A few things before going to bed..

I should actually be going to bed by now cuz it's an early morning of school tomorrow but I just wanted to show you a few things. Since I don't think you can really get an idea of the papers in the preview I posted yesterday of my Falling Leaves kit I decided to make a preview of the papers only. So, here it is. 


I've actually started to like the kit more than what I did yesterday so that's a good thing. :) Now I'm only waiting for some fall pictures to scrap with it. Not sure if I'll have a chance to get any of those this fall though since I'll be leaving to Africa in only three weeks and it's spring there. Yikes!! It's slowly starting to hit me that I'm really going there. Today we already packed some things at school that we're going to take with us there, like tooth paste samples, some instruments and gloves. We'll also be taking some children's clothes that we've collected from our friends here to give to the kids in the slums. It'll be so great to actually get to see the kids and deliver the help in person.  

Well, I also wanted to show you this layout of mine I finished today. I have to say, the pictures are not the most elegant but I used my Summer Elegance kit anyway and I'm quite happy with it. :) I also used a bunch of other stuff so you can see the full credits here.


Okay, now I'm ready to go to bed. ;) Good night everybody!

2 kommenttia:

I adore the new kit and I'd love to see some of the elements in some brighter colors as well. The O-ring and ribbon border and the ribbon frames are so unique and adorable.

In my opinion when you sometimes work hard on some thing or it does not go exactly as you think it should, you might not like the result even if it is a fantastic result. :) So if you started designing the papers with one idea and they turned out some other way, you may not be happy with them even if they are wonderful. :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, they are fantastic. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Post a Comment