Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mini-golf is not my thing..

So, we went to play mini-golf yesterday and it was cool. Not that cool it looked in the pictures but cool anyway. It was all dark there and there was 15 track that all had neon lights on the edges and many had some kind of special effets on them too. There even was one horror themed course with a graveyard, opening coffins, screaming and all... But even though the place was great I didn't master the game that well and I'm pretty sure I ended up being the last one.. ;) We played in small groups and all the other groups finished all the courses in an hour when we only managed to finish 10 of the 15 courses in 1,5 hours.. ;) I addition to not being able to hit the ball where I wanted to I also couldn't control my use of power and so the ball ended up flying far outside of the course a few times. Luckily, I didn't break anything.. ;) So, I don't think mini-golf is my thing but it was fun to try anyway. :)

But, I told you last time there would be an add-on freebie to the Ring Ribbons set and here it is now. I hope you'll have fun with it! :)

Sorry, this set isn't available as a freebie anymore. 


And in case you didn't know yet there's also a paper sale going on at Scraphead this week. There's a lot of cool paper packs there so go check it out! :)


Okay, I'm so tired now I can't keep my eyes open anymore..

1 kommenttia:

LOVE it! Thanks so much for giving out great freebies!

Post a Comment