Monday, September 3, 2007

Ready for fall?

So, are you ready for fall? I'm not quite sure if I am since the summer was so wet and cold here this year that I feel like we missed the whole summer. But, it's already crispy and cold so the fall has definately arrived whether I'm ready for it or not.. ;) So, I decided to make a fall themed kit with the colors I showed before and this is what I came up with.


Here's some close-ups of the elements.


I'm not quite sure if I like the kit or not. I like the papers and I like the elements but I don't know if I like them together in these colors.. Well, I'm not going to change them anymore though so it'll have to do. ;) And anyway, I think it's possible to create some funky layouts with this kit if you just like the colors. So, if you still want to check this kit out, it's available here at my Scraphead store. :)

And as usual, I made a few extra papers and elements to give away as a freebie. Somehow it just always happens when designing a kit that I get carried away with the papers and I end up with a few more than I could fit in the kit. But, that's always good news for you guys cuz after adding a few elements they make perfect add-ons to give away as freebies. :)  This time the add-on looks like this. Hope you like it and I'd love to see what you do with it!

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to all for your interest in the freebie! :)



I hope you have a good week! I'm hoping that finally this week I'd get my bathroom ceiling fixed but we'll see about that..

22 kommenttia:

Kiitos, tykkään kovasti noista papereista :) Hieno page kit (mitä sekin lienee suomeksi?).

I think your new kit looks fantastic. The colours are very beautiful and combine very well all them and the patterns and textures are lovely. :)

It´s really beautiful and has a nice clean feeling on it. :)

Thanks so much for the add-on and best wishes. :O)

Your new kit is great! I love the puffy red berries and the leaves and you always have the coolest papers! I'm trying to think of a way to use that cool wheat one!! So don't worry about the kit, worry about that bathroom ceiling instead!!

I LOVE THIS NEW KIT MINNA!!! You got it done quickly too! You are so talented, it amazed me. I can't WAIT to scrap with this!!!!!!!!! xoxo Britt

Thank you so much for the pretty addon!

Your new fall kit is beautiful, I love the colors. Thank you so much for sharing the add-on.

autumn is very colorful here is western Michigan...this willl come in handy...thanks so much.
-sheryl

The kit looks wonderful. Thank you for sharing the add-on.

TY so very much for this AWESOME addon!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous colors! Thanks so much!

Thank you for these beautiful graphics. I have never seen peach and purple used together, and it's a stunning combination. Thanks.

Can't believe it's that time of the year already!! What a beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing! BettyJoR

I love the color combinations in this kit. Thank you for sharing

the colours of this ki are gorgeous! love the elements, thanks so much fot the add on! LOVE the ribbon on the D ring and the stiched corner frame! have a great day :-)

Your kit has gorgeous colors. Thank you so much for the sampler!

I love this kit. It is beautiful.
The papers are outstanding. Thank you.

wow what beautiful colour combination! Awesome work thank you so much.

Thanks so much, loved the colors !

Thank you very much, these are really pretty! :)

So pretty! Thanks so much!

Hi Mira. I did a page with your pretty fallen leaves add on.
You can view it here on my blog:
http://bouncingbonbon.blogspot.com/
2007/09/recent-lay-outs.html#links
Bonnie!

Are you kidding? You don't know if you like this kit? I think it's gorgeous! Thank you for the add-on. I can't wait to use it!!! :)

Post a Comment