Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A collab and CT call!!

I haven't had a proper CT before and I thought it would be a good time to have one now. So, in case like my designs and want to apply email me with a link to your gallery and blog (if you have one) and a short description of yourself. I'd like you to create 3 layouts per month using mostly my stuff, post atleast to 3 galleries and to promote my designs on your blog and/or at forums. In return you'd get full access to all my designs. So, if you're interested, email me before February 10th to minsku04(at)yahoo.co.uk.



And, to persuade you to apply, here's a preview of the Valentine's collab kit I made with Brittney. :) It was so much fun to create the kit with her and it probably won't be the last collab we'll do together. The kit turned out sooo cute and is packed full of stuff. So, if you like the kit, it's available here.



Here's a detailed shot of the kit...


... and of the papers.


Since the kit is so big we decided to have it available as separate paper and element packs too. They are also available at Scraphead.

Here's a couple of layouts made with the kit. First is Brittney's super cute LO.



And then Marci's fab LO.



And, to get a sample of what the kit is like, here's a free add-on for you. It all coordinates with the kit. Enjoy! :)

Sorry, the link is gone.


Okay, that's it for now. Don't forget to apply for my CT if you're atleast a bit interested! It's my first CT call ever and I'm so excited to see all the applications (well, hopefully I'll get atleast two.. ;) ).

12 kommenttia:

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Best of luck in the search of a new CT!!! :D
The collaboration kit is terrific, many thanks for the addon.:)

Best wishes. :O)

I think your kit is GORGEOUS! WOW...if you are new to designing I think you have great things in your future!

Dixi (2BG)

TY so very much for the lovely addon!!!!

What a fabulous mini kit!! Thank you so much!

What a fun kit! And who doesn't just love pink? Thank you for sharing a little sample with us!
~Robin

thank you very much, what a beautiful freebie and kit

Thank You! This add on is really cute and your Mega Collab kit is awesome!!

Your work is fantastic, I would love to use it all!!! Off to have a look around!!!

Hi, first time visitor here :)

The kit looks fantastic, and I am thankful for the freebie add on. It's just gorgeous. :) Goodluck on the CT call!

wow, this exactly what is needed at valentine, what a great kit for love, thank you very much as well for the beautiful addon

So beautiful, thanks so much !!

Post a Comment