Friday, February 8, 2008

For heritage... and men :)

So, wanna see my newest kit? Here it is.. :)


At the moment, I think this is my favourite kit I've created this far. I love the elegant worn out feel of it and those mats are definately my favourite part of the kit!

This is what the papers look like.



It's funny, I never thought this as a manly kit, I only thought of classy, elegant and heritage. It only occured to me when Britt emailed me with this beautiful LO she made with it and said how this is a perfect kit for scrapping men.. :) And yes, it seems like it is. ;)



If you like the kit, it's available here. And the good news is, if you hurry, you'll get 30% off the price as until the 9th of February every kit at Scraphead is 30% off (with a $3 minimum). Just use code EMFE8 when checking out. And of course you can use it for any other kit as well.. ;)

And again, I couldn't resist making a small sampler for you.. :)

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks for your interest in the freebie!


And, there's only a few more days left before my CT call ends on the 10th so if you're planning on applying you've got a couple of days to do something about it.. ;)

9 kommenttia:

I LOVE this new kit. I bet it sells really well. I can't wait to use it again and again for all my classy, elegant photos. Whatever those may be. . . .

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

I love this one! I could have used it for the book I made. (Though I used a ton of your other stuff anyways.) If you keep putting out such good stuff I may just have to start scrapping again!

TY so very much for this LOVELY addon!!!!!!

Oh I love this new kit. The colors are just amazing and it is so versatile! Thanks for the sample:)
Krista

Thank you - this freebie has been chosen as one of my 'Ten Best Freebies Of The Week' at http://sfscraps.blogspot.com.

Thank you for the freebie!

It's lovely, thanks for the freebie :)

Thanks so much, I love heritage style !

Post a Comment