Monday, February 4, 2008

Lots of hearts and eye candy

Wow, I never imagined that I'd get this many applications for my CT (definately more than two.. ;) ) and I know choosing only 4-5 people will be a difficult decision to make. But anyway, I want to thank you all who've applied!! And those who haven't applied: the call is open till the 10th of February so you'll still have some time to apply! :) Don't be afraid to apply, I won't bite you.. ;)

Anyways, I have a few new things at Scraphead that I haven't shown here. I made this Pack of Hearts for Valentine's Day and it's full of cute hearts. There's a total of 20 hearts in the set and they're all different. The set is available here.


And, I've also made this funky alpha called Don't Be Square.



Here's how Brittney used the alpha on this cute LO. Credits here.



I'd also like to show you a few Scraphead CT layouts that were made while I was in Africa. Don't worry, I'm not going to show them all as there's quite a many but here's some of them. 

Kara made this beautiful winter LO with my Snow Much Fun kit. Credits here.


Nmartin1 has gorgeous layouts and here's a few she's done using some of my designs.

For this one she used a lot of my stuff: Simply Solids, Funky Flora, Cute Cotton Pad Alpha and Miscellaneous Stitches. Full credits here.


Here she used Simply Solids and In the Shade of the Woods Alpha. Credits here.



And in this summery LO she used In the Meadow kit. Credits here.



Erica made this cute LO with Branded Papers and Summer Fun. Credits here.



I hope you're not tired of watching LOs as I've got still a few more to show you.. ;) These amazing Thanksgiving layouts were made by Brittney using my Falling Leaves kit. Credits here and here.





And in this Easter LO she used my first kit, Spring Is in the Air. Credits here.



Aaand, that's it with the CT layouts this time but there's still one more layout to come as I also managed to scrap a LO yesterday. :) We barely have any snow here this winter so in order to scrap a winter LO I had to use pics from last winter. Credits here.


Okay, hope that's enough eye candy for you for some time.. ;) And if not, you can always take a peek at my new kit that'll be available soon. :) See ya!

3 kommenttia:

Love the new stuff! You're making me feel regret. But I'll get over it I'm sure. You make the coolest stuff. We have had no snow this winter and I'm perfectly fine with that!

Gorgeous new stuff! Love all the layouts...always good for inspiration:)

oh, I am so tickled to see my layouts here! I am so glad you like them!!

Post a Comment