Monday, February 25, 2008

Where did the week go

Okay, I can't believe how fast this week has gone by and that I didn't even manage to do half of the things I planned.. But, I've managed to do something anyway. :) And to prove you that, let me show you some new stuff I've created this week. :) It's nothing big but quite cute anyway!

First, there's these adorable Bobby Pins. They are just so much fun to use and offer a bit of a different way of fastening things.


Here's a sweet LO my current guest CT member Krista made with them and the Sophisticated Blues kit.


And, I also made this fun alpha that's made of empty stitch holes. It's really versatile and will add a slick toucht to any LO.



And last, I made a new set for my Sticker Mania Collection. It's a set of 10 hearts and it's currently available as a freebie here at Scraphead so go grab it. :)



I've also been busy repackaging my stuff and updating the ones I wasn't quite happy with anymore. So, the kit contents have changed a bit and I'm quite satisfied with them at least for now.. ;) It's been a lot of work to do, and I'm still not quite finished, but it all looks much nicer now so I guess it was worth it.

I was planning on doing some scrapping during my holiday too and the end result is a total of two layouts.. It's not that much during a whole week but it's better than nothing. And doing this LO took me almost an entire day so you see it's quite time consuming for me to scrap.. ;) But, I really enjoyed scrapping the LO anyway and I think I achieved to get the look I wanted. In case you're wondering about the pictures they are taken on our class when we were learning how to treat old people and their mouths. And cuz there weren't any real old people around, a few students from our class were acting as them.. :) It was quite fun. Credits here.


I know I also promised to show you pics from Capetown. But, it's once again awfully late so I really can't show them now. However, I don't want to retract my promise and that's why I'll show you a few pics now anyway. These first ones are from the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden located at the backside of Table Mountain. It was a beautiful and huge place and we didn't have nearly enough time to see it all.



And then, these are taken from a boat trip to a seal island. It was just a small rock in the sea but it was full of seals. And there were huge waves hitting the rock and it was amazing that the seals didn't get washed out to the sea..


Okay, time to get some sleep! Good night! :)

1 kommenttia:

Some stunning photos there!!

Post a Comment