Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wishing for summer

Awww, look at this gorgeous LO by Marlen that she made with my Summer Fun kit. It's sooo cute and makes me wish I was back on the white beaches by the Indian Ocean in Africa.. Well, luckily it's only three months till summer... ;)


And then, here's a cute LO by my first guest CT member Krista that she made using lots of different stuff from me. I love the photo effects and the splashes of color against the grey background.



And hurray for me, I scrapped a page last evening.. :) It's my brother with his girlfriend on our trip to a fen last summer. As you can see, it was completely dark and so it was a bit difficult to focus on them.. ;) But, I really like the pics anyway. Credits here.



BTW, I created a new fan blinkie. It's available here on the left in case you want to snatch it. :) Hope you're having a good day!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment