Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sale!

Greetings from the center of a snow storm. It's the worst snow storm here this winter and we've had more than 20 centimeters of snow during this day and it's still snowing. It's a bit chaotic here cuz the streets can't be cleared up from snow fast enough and I have to say it wasn't the best idea trying to ride a bicycle to work this morning.. ;) Well, the weather forecast says it'll be plus zero this weekend so I guess we can't enjoy of this snow for very long..

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that now is a perfect time to get my Sophisticated Blues kit or any other kit as there's a sale going on at Scraphead for this week. Just use the code DST32 and you'll get 25% off from all the kits!

Let me also show you what Marlen did with my Birthday Girl kit and Cotton Pad Alpha. Isn't it cute?


And BTW, there'll be some big changes coming on for me design-wise in the near future. So, you might want to be on the lookout for that! ;)

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment