Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ready for spring..?

Wow, I've been such a lazy blogger lately despite of the fact that so much has happened. First of all, I became an aunt a few weeks ago! :) My brother had a little baby girl and it's so amazing to be get to have a new little person in my life. Plus, I'm now also guaranteed to have more than enough baby pictures to scrap for a long time.. ;) Secondly, I finished with my practical training I did at a dental department in a health center and got back to school. I really enjoyed the training period and I got to do loads of things and learned so much! And third, as you probably already know, I moved to The Digichick! It's so exciting to be there and there's so much going on. I will upload my old stuff there little by little but there's already lots of things in the shoppe in case you haven't seen it yet and want to take a peek.

And the first new product to hit the store at TDC is this kit called Spring Garden. It's such a cheerful kit full of color.


I also made a coordinating alpha set for the kit, or actually it's a set of three alphas.


Here's some gorgeous CT LOs done using the kit.


Oh, I almost forgot.. I'm the featured designer on the Shutterfly blog this week!! And I have this quick page and card done with the Spring Garden kit available there so go grab them if you haven't already. :)




Okay, I think that's it this time. See you again!

2 kommenttia:

Just grabbed the cute add-on on shutterfly's blog today too. You are so famous!

Onpa kiva törmätä suomalaisiin digiscrap-harrastajiin! Hienoa työtä olet tehnyt, todella kaunista jälkeä!

Post a Comment