Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sweet'n Sassy Freebie

Oh my, it's a long time since my last post and even longer time since I last gave away a freebie here on my blog. So, I guess it's time to fix it.. ;) But first, let me show you some of my newest stuff. Let's start off with my brand new kit Sweet'n Sassy. It's full of fresh colors and cute elements and I'm sure you'd have lots of fun with it.


There's also a matching transparent alpha set for the kit available here.


Here's some cute LOs my and TDC CT members scrapped with the kit. You can click on the image to see them bigger.


I don't know what was wrong with me but I also managed to scrap a LO with the kit! ;) I don't scrap that often and to scrap with my own stuff is really rare so I guess the only explanation to it is that I'm getting ill or something.. LOL! If you want you can leave me some love here.



I'm really loving all tranparent sticker alphas and elements at the moment! They are so much fun to make and to use! And I also love all different kinds of date elements. So, that's why I made these Barcode Months a few weeks ago. :)


I've also released these super cute Branded Polaroids. This unique pack includes 16 polaroid style frames with small brand labels on them bearing different words like Love, Fun, Happy, 4ever etc. and they are so much fun!


You just have to see this beautiful LO by my current guest CT member, ReSales, using one of the frames. 



Isn't it just incredible! And finally, I'll show you these Branded Alpha Vols. 1 & 2. They are made of tiny stitched brand labels and really versatile. They are available both separately or as a bundle for a lower price.





Phew, that's a lot of stuff and I didn't even show you everything.. But, that's what you get for not posting for a while.. ;) Anyway, I bet you're already anxious to get your hands on the freebie. It's an add-on to the Sweet'n Sassy kit. Hope you like strawberries cuz that's what you're going to get in this freebie! ;)

ETA: Sorry, the link is gone. 

8 kommenttia:

I love your designs, and your new kit is so cute and unique, great stuff. Thank you so much for the add-on, love especially the strawberrypaper:)

This is seriously cute! I can't wait to use it to scrap my daughter's pictures! Thanks a ton!

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Thank you Minna,that is really adorable ;)
Re Sales!!!

thank you for the sweet strawberry add on :)

Gorgeous new goodies! If only I had a girl . . . LOL!

Moi,
Sut on "tagattu" - käyppä kurkkaamassa blogistani lisää tietoja:http://www.3girlsandamom.blogspot.com/

Terkuin JohannaL

Post a Comment