Friday, June 13, 2008

Boyish Charm for Father's Day

Yay, I've got a new kit for you, especially those of you who've got boys.. And I didn't even realize it's Father's Day in June in most of the world when I created this kit cuz in my part of the word we celebrate Father's Day in November. But, I guess the timing couldn't have been better for this kit as it's great for masculine layouts. And, as you can see from my CT LOs a bit further down, it suits scrapping girls as well. :)

So, here's the kit, Boyish Charm, available at TDC.



I also created this great acrylic alpha to go with it. It's my first ever acrylic alpha but I think it turned out pretty good. At least I like it and I think I'm going to be using it quite a lot in the future.. ;)



Here's some beautiful LOs by my awesome CT members, Daniela, Re, Britt and Kris, using the kit.



And here's my take on the kit. This LO was even chosen for Gallery Standouts yesterday. It was the first time ever my LO has been featured there and I think I'm still a bit in a shock.. ;) Credits here.



Hmm, and cuz I didn't post my new products last week, I'm going to show them to you now before you scroll to the end of this post and maybe find a little surprise.. ;)

These fun Transparent Bracket Mats are great for matting your photos and adding something extra to your LOs.



This Basic Black Alpha has a beautiful folded texture and can be used on lots of different LOs. It's easy to recolor as well.



And these Ring Ribbons are great for fastening things or hanging embellishments from them. They have a very realistic look so I'm sure you'll like them.



Ok, here's a little something for you as a thank you for coming to my poor blog! ;) It's and add-on for the Boyish Charm kit. Hope you like it and I'd love to see what you come up with it!

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to everyone for your interest in the freebie! :)


13 kommenttia:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Love your freebie, thank you for sharing. Have a great weekend.

thanks, girl! That kit is first on my list to get once we get back from vacation!

Thank you for the freebie!

WOW Minna! Love it:)
Krista

I love this kit. Thanks!

thanks a lot !! it's beautifull il love this colours

love both, boyish charm and sweet and sassy, I was not visiting your blog recently and loved to see everything new now.
Yes the frames are wonderful and so is the special layout with them.
Such a lot of great new stuff, congrats.
And thank you for the super add ons.

thank you so much for sharing!

I just found your blog, just wanted to let you know, you make really great stuff! Thanks for the freebies. As I am scrolling down your blog I keep thinking, OOH I like that, and that, and that!

I love the colors and patterns of these papers. Thanks so much for sharing.

Your stuff is amazing!! Thanks for this fun freebie!!

Thank you for this freebie.

Post a Comment