Saturday, July 5, 2008

My first ever sale!!!

As I had my birthday a few weeks ago, my one year designer anniversary in May, and cuz I haven't had a sale before I thought this would be a good time for having one... ;) So, all my stuff is 29% off till July 13th!! Click on the add to be taken to my shop and to see what item you just can't live without.. ;) 


If you haven't seen this Cotton Dreams kit yet you should definately check it out! It's such an adorable kit with gorgeous papers and pretty elements. I released it the week before last and I never posted here. 


There's also a co-ordinating alpha set for the kit available. I think it turned out really cute, as did the whole kit and I can't wait to scrap a LO with it!


Here's some beautiful LOs that my and TDC CT members made with the kit. Aren't they gorgeous!! I just love the combination of neutral background and red accents!


I also re-released my Sticker Mania Collection at TDC last week. In each of the sets the elements come in white and clear stickers as well as stamps so you'll sure find the one you need. These are lots of fun and will guarantee you'll have enough stickers at least for a while.. ;) You can get the alpha here and the bundle here.




And there's still something I want you to see.. ;) We TDC designers created this awesome collab kit named Summer Celebration that'll be perfect for scrapping some fun summer LOs. I just love how birght and cheerful the kit turned out and I'm planning to scrap a LO with this kit too! If you'd like to get the kit it would be a good idea to get it now as it's currently on sale for 20% off!


This is what I did for the kit. I think those date stamps are pretty cool and I'm sure I'll be using them quite often.


Okay, I was still planning on posting some pics from our trip to Poland but as this post seems to be quite long already I'll leave them till next time. Anyway, I've got one more pic to post here and it's a preview of the freebie I've got for you.. ;) It's an add-on for the Cotton Dreams kit. Hope you like it and please say thanks if you download.

Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks to everyone for your interest in the freebie! :)

12 kommenttia:

Your designs are gorgeous and your CT displays them in gorgeous ways!!!
Congrats on the anniversary and thanks for the freebie!!!

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jul [LA 10:43pm] - 06 Jul [NY 12:43am, UK 05:43am, OZ 03:43pm]).

Gorgeous! Thank you so much!

It's such a beautiful collab, i am off to check it out. Thank you for the addon. :)

Thank you for the freebie!! I love your work!! I just found you... I need to puruse the shop...:)

Yay! i've been waiting for a sale! I've got my cart filled up!

Great looking designs Minna! Best wishes and thanks for the add-on:)

Just stopping in to say hi and thank you for all you do and your wonderful designs. I’m definitely snagging this freebie…it’s AWESOME!!
Suz

thanks, minna!! i love the add-on you made :) the floral paper is awesome!!

Thanks so mcuh Mira!

Thanks for the cute add-on kit.

I just discovered your products at the Digichick sale and have to say I'm really impressed. I love your style. Will you be having a grab bag coming up??

Post a Comment