Thursday, July 10, 2008

Splish splash!

Let me introduce you to my newest kit, Sea Spatters. My ambitious idea for this kit was to combine sea theme with jeans elements and colors that could also be used for July 4th LOs (yes, I know July 4th was already but I figured you could still use a kit that's suitable for July 4th photos..) ;) . So, how did I do..? I think it turned out my cutest kit this far so I'm quite happy! Actually, the kit would've been even bigger had I had more time to work with it. Anyway, the kit is perfect for beach, boating, swimming, boy or July 4th photos. And remember, my 29% sale still continues till July 13th so you might just get this kit for real cheap today! *hint, hint* ;)



And of course there's a co-oordinating alpha set too. This alpha is quite cool as it looks like it's made of sand.



I also released these cool punchlabel date borders called Punch the Date. They are so much fun to use and even more versatile than I thought.. LOL! Really, you can't believe until you try them and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!



And finally, I'm releasing these Tranparent Circle Frames. They are actually not a new product as they were part of TDC June Site Collab but they are great anyway. ;)

Photobucket

Here's some LOs with the Sea Spatters kit by my awesome CT members! This first one is by Kris. I love all the details on this page and the sand effect!



Marlen, "the master of blending", created this beautiful LO of her son. I just love the series of photos on top and how she used the ribbons and fishes to divide the page! And, I think the photos are just perfect for the kit or vice versa.. ;)
 


This one is by my July-August guest, CBorner. She really know how to use blocking in her LOs and this is a great example of that! :)
 


This eye-catching LO is by TDC CT member, mormishmom. I love the white space here and the whole LO!



And here's what I came up with the kit. You can leave me some love here.



And as if that's not enough photos for one post, I'll also show you the pics from our trip to Gdansk, Poland, as promised. ;) There was a really beautiful old town in Gdansk with lots of restaurants and small boutiques. A big part of the area had been bombed to ruins in the WWII and so it was amazing to see how well they had rebuilt it all. Unfortunately we just didn't take that many photos from the old town cuz we left that for the last morning and then we were just too tired to walk there with our bags to take photos. But, we got a few pictures anyway.


And these pictures are from Malbork Castle that we visited one day. It was a magnificent Teutonic castle an hour away from Gdansk also beautifully reconstructed.


Ok, there you got it! :) Oh, I almost forgot to mension that I'm going to work in another city for the next three weeks and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to use the internet much during that time. So, don't get worried if you don't here from me for a while! Have a nice summertime meanwhile and see ya in August the latest!

1 kommenttia:

Here's my page with the new kit:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=381321

TFL! :)

LeeAndra
leeandragayle@yahoo.com

Post a Comment