Tuesday, August 5, 2008

End of Summer SALE!

I'm back at home just in time to let you know about an awesome 40% sale that's going on at TDC this week.



So, this is a great chance to stock up with some of your favourite Mira Designs' stuff and save some money. ;)

And if you haven't seen these cute ABC Labels yet you should definately check them out as they are lots of fun and can be used for many kinds of projects!!


Here's a few examples using the labels by my fab CT members KellieP and Britt.




And I've also got to show you a few more gorgeous LOs made with my Sea Spatters kit.




By Re


By KellieP


By Daniela

Don't I just have the best CT ever..! I think I do! ;)

Oukie doukie, it's time for me to get some sleep before going to work tomorrow. Ugh, I don't think I've ever worked this much during summer holiday as I've only had one week of vacation this summer and that's it. Not very relaxing summer I'd say.. ;) Well, the good thing about it is that I'll be able to buy me a new Canon Rebel XSi in a few weeks! Yay!!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment