Friday, August 22, 2008

New Stuff and Camera

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone and that it's time to get back to school in a week. I've been working like crazy this summer and hardly had any time for vacation so it actually feels quite relaxing to get back to school again.. ;) And somehow it's been quite hard for me to get back on track designing again after coming back home from my work period in July so I've only managed to put a couple of new things in the shop over the last weeks.

First off are these Funky Cardstock Borders. The set includes six different borders that are all easy to recolor for your needs. And if you want to you can also use these as stamps or templates to make your own borders.



And if you still haven't seen my newest set of date labels check them out here.



Here's how Daniela used both of the products.



I also got a LO scrapped of my cute niece a while ago. It's a scraplift of mrsstingfish's LO First Birthday and you can find the credits here.



And yay, I finally got my new Canon Rebel XSi! I got it just in time as me and my brother did a short camping trip last weekend and I took the camera with me to get some practise using it. We went to the Åland Islands that is a beautiful archipelago in the Baltic Sea. Even though Åland is a part of Finland it was almost like going abroad cuz it's an autonomous, Swedish speaking region where you can only travel by a ferry across the sea and the landscape is really different with Åland's more than 6 500 islands. We were planning on going there by bicycles but I'm so glad we were lazy and went by car cuz it was raining every day. Well, there were a couple of sunny moments too so I got a few nice shots with blue skyes but most of the time it was just grey and wet.. I was really surprised how easy the camera was to use and I just loved it from the beginning. Of course, I didn't yet learn how to use the camera all manually so that will still take some time but I'm happy it has such good automatic functions as well. So, here are some of the best shots from the trip.



















It's beautiful there, isn't it? Ok, now I'm off to eat some ice cream, watch a movie and enjoy a relaxing weekend.. :) Hope you have a nice weekend too!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment