Saturday, September 20, 2008

Check out TDC today!

Hey, check out TDC site today! There's a fab new site design, a huge Fall Kick Off Party and a storewide sale of 20 %. So it's worth checking out, right!? ;)

My new CT girl have already created some gorgeous LOs with my designs and I really want to show them to you! :)

Here's Luciana Orikassa's beautiful fall LO made with the Whooo Loves Fall kit and Whole Set of Borders.



This simple but breathtaking LO is by Marussia and she used my Sea Spatters kit, Barcode Months, Branded Polaroids and Worn Alpha Tiles.



These two gorgeous LOs are by angelhugo. She used my Basic Cardboards, items from the Whooo Loves Fall kit and some other stuff.





And these last two cheerful LOs are by joelsgirl_Kellie. This first one she's already scrapped a while ago but it's so cute that I still had to show it to you. She used mostly my Fresh & Clean kit for it. Isn't it just adorable!



And this second one is made with the Summer Fun kit. Just love how colorful and happy the whole LO is!


Ok, that's it for now! Be sure to check out TDC and take advantage of the storewide sale if there's something you've had your eye on! Have a great weekend too!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment