Sunday, September 7, 2008

CT Call

I'm looking for a few more members to add for my creative team. If you love my designs, would be able to create 3 LOs per month with my stuff and promote my designs then you might be just what I'm looking for. To apply, email me with a link to your gallery before September 14th. I can't wait to see your galleries! :) Here's my ad with all the information.



And I've got a couple of more fabulous CT LOs made with my Whooo Loves Fall kit that I'd like to show you. This first one is by Re and it made it into the Gallery Standouts. I'm not surpised by that as it's fantastic as usual and the shadows are just perfect. :)



This one by Britt is sooo cute!! I just love the feeling of this LO and Britt really knows how to use ribbons and paper strips. And look at those faces..! :)

 

I've also got the first LO from my Sep-Oct guest, Sya. It's fun to see a rectangle LO made with my stuff as I haven't seen that many of them before. I really like her layering here and how the LO is so colorful and doesn't actually look like a fall LO at all. :)



And cuz it's been a while since my last freebie here's a little add-on for my Whooo Loves Fall kit. There might also be something extra inside the zip file for you. *Hint, hint* ;) 
ETA: The link is gone.

Ok, enjoy your week and don't forget to apply for my CT if you're interested!

10 kommenttia:

You have such an inspiring CT; I'd love to be counted among them. :) Thanks for the add-on; your new kit is just fantastic.

Oh Minna! LOVE the new kit:) I had a great time as your guest CT...

thank you for the freebie...will apply too..

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Moi! Kiitos freebiestä - tein sillä itselleni blogibannerin, kai se on ok? Blogini sivupalkissa on linkki sinuun.

love it!!! beautiful! thank you!!

Thanks for the add-on, Minna ;) and - guess what - I`m so happy to be on your team... if not, I would apply right now *heehee*

hugs, Marlen

Kiitos ihanasta freebiestä!

Post a Comment