Monday, September 1, 2008

New Look

It seems like the fall is here to stay and the summer isn't coming back anymore. Well, the summer was more like fall here this year so there isn't that much of difference.. Anyway, I decided to make a new header for my blog to cheer me up a bit. It's made with my newest kit, Whooo Loves Fall, that'll be available on Thursday so you'll get a sneek peak of it too.. ;) And cuz I can't show you the kit yet I'll show you my last week's stuff that I haven't posted here yet.

These Basic Cardboards are just awesome and will add a lot of dimension and realism onto the LO. I just love them!



And these funky borders look like they've been stuck with a needle into the background and they'll add a cool touch to any LO. The set includes 20 different kind of borders plus two bonus background stitchings.



So that's it. But I guess you'd like to see this stuff in action, right? ;) Ok, here's a few LOs from my CT.


By Re


By Kris


By Britt

And here's still one more from me. Credits here.



All the LOs also feature my Funky Cardstock Borders released the previous week. Ok, now I'm off to eat and get ready for the first day of school tomorrow. See ya!

2 kommenttia:

Can I just say how much I love the new cardstock pack?! I had a 12x12 print made of my "Make A Wish" LO and everything looks FABULOUS in print!! LOVE IT!!!!

LOVE the new look... and think that I have to change my summer-header into fall too ;)

hugs, Marlen

Post a Comment