Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Third kit in five weeks and a freebie

I just can't believe how creative I've been lately. I've released a new product almost every week this fall and I managed to put together a third kit in five weeks. And I still have ideas for two more fall kits but we'll see if I have time to put them together before Christmas. Anyway, this week's kit isn't a fall kit but a sweet pastel colored kit ready for some girly LOs. Don't worry, it's not all pink and red so I'm sure you'd be able to scrap a few boy LOs with it too.. ;) Take a look and decide yourself. The kit is called Sweet Bird and it's for sale for 20 % for today so hurry on to the shoppe.



And of course I also made a coordinating alpha set for the kit. The set includes three full alphas made of wrinkled tape and they are awesome!



And, if you'd like some more accessories for your LOs with the kit I'd suggest to use these incredibly fab and funky Cute Hair Pins that I released last week. If you liked my Bobby Pins I'm sure you'll love these too. These come in same colors as the bobby pins so they'll coordinate perfectly too.



This cool Embossed Acrylic Alpha will be perfect for any LO too.



Ok, now onto the wow factor i.e. some F-A-B CT LOs for you to admire! Don't these girls just rock!!


By Luciana


By Re


By Tchela


By gonewiththewind


By Britt


By Kellie


By Erica


By angelhugo


By Teresa

Okay, now that you've got your creative juices flowing, here's a little something for you to play with. Enjoy and have a great weekend! :)

ETA: The link is gone. Thanks so much for your interest in the freebie!


7 kommenttia:

WOW!!! I'm always amazed on HOW BEATIFUL your kits are and HOW AMAZING your CT is!!!

WOW! Your kits are beautiful! And thanks for the freebie!

Thanks for sharing, it's a beautiful kit !
Congratulations for you and your CT too, the lo are great !

scrapcoco

Cute!!
thank you so much :))

Beautiful! but i'm sorry it does'nt work! perhaps it's 4shared

gorgeous mini kit, thank you so much! Love the stampy floral mat!! :)

Post a Comment