Thursday, March 19, 2009

A collab full of bugs and an add-on

I had so much fun creating this Totally Buggin' collab with my friend Britt of Britt-ish Designs. We were inspired by the Bug's Life animation and so this kit is all about outdoors and bugs. The kit is available at both The Digichick and ScrapMatters


The kit turned out soooo cute and I LOVE all the bugs and critters! It's also huge with 16 papers almost 60 elements and two alpha sets so you'll have fun with it for some time. We both also made add-ons for the kit that are available on our blogs so you'll have even more than that. :) Just scroll down on the bottom of this page to find mine and you'll find Britt's part on her blog. Oh, and here's some fab CT inspiration for you to see the kit in use.


I also want to show you the stuff I released last week. It's something I haven't made before but something you can use over and over again and I think they turned out pretty gorgeous. :)  First are these Photo Masks. There are actually eight of them in the pack and each mask is included with and without a phrase on it. 



I also released these Word Stamps. These are really versatile and will add a beautiful yet subtle detail on any page. There's also eight stamps included in this set featuring phrases: I love you, You're my sunshine, We are family, Moments to remember, Grins and giggles, It's the little things in life that matter, Friends forever and Cute as a button.


Here's a few beautiful pages using these items.


We've got a big Spring Cleaning SALE coming on this weekend at TDC. There'll be loads of stuff marked down really low before they'll be retired for good. Be sure to check it out cuz this will be your last chance to get those items!



Ok, here's my add-on for the Totally Buggin' kit. Hope you like it.
Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks for your interest in the freebie!

10 kommenttia:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 19 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

This kit is sooo cute! Thanks so much for the add on!

This is so cute! I can't wait to use this great stuff.

OMG! I am so in luv with your designing style; where have you been all my scrappin' life! LOL! Got your blog book-marked and did some hardy shopping at DigiChick! I'm good to go!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful goodie too! :)

So darn cute, thanks for the add-on!

Thank you so very much for the awesome freebie addon!
I used it for my latest tag tutorial. Credit back to here of course!
Hugz to you!
Beaches

http://blamebeaches.blogspot.com/

The kit is super cute!! Thank you for the add-on!

Beautiful add-on. Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks for the freebie!

Post a Comment