Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More stuff, a lot more LOs and a sneek peak! :)

Thanks so much for your comments on my last post! It's nice to hear that at least a few people missed me while I wasn't blogging. :) Again, I've got a lot more stuff to show you than what I have time for and so I'll better get started before I fall asleep..! ;)

First off, I want to show you the stuff I released last week. If you want a unique way to frame your photos then these beautiful Flower Frames could be just what you need. 

Photobucket

And cuz versatile date elements are always very useful I created this new series of date stamps. And if you're wondering why I start showing them from vol. 2 that's because vol. 1 was included in my grab bag and it hasn't been revealed quite yet. It might change real soon though.. ;)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Here's a few beautiful LOs featuring these items.


By Luciana


By Daniela


By Tchela

Then, I want to introduce you to my new guest ct members for March-April. They are cintiascrap, Charlott81 Sandra Carvalho Baptista, Vanessanf and ziutka1980. And I also have neeceebee guesting for me till the end of March. Having already seen some LOs they've done with my stuff I can tell you that's one bunch of talented ladies. :)

Here's a small sample of their and my permanent CTMs' talents. These are all made with my XOXOXO kit.


By Marlen


By vanessanf


By Sandra Carvalho Baptista


By Tchela


By cintiascrap


By nmartin1

Aren't they cute or what!? :) And guess what, if you want the XOXOXO kit to yourself there's a chance to get it for free as there's a new RAK forum at TDC and I'm giving away two XOXOXO kits next Sunday. Check out the details here.



Some of you have probably already noticed that I'm retiring some of my designs. There's a special category called Bargain Basement at TDC and that's where you'll find the soon retiring products at great discount. I'm also constantly moving stuff there so it might be a good idea to have a peek there every now and then. Also the fab Tree'mendous collab I made with Camila Designs and Amanda R Designs from A5D before Christmas is available there for 50% off! So, if you want this awesome and huge kit this is the last chance to get it before it's gone for good!


Oh, and I promised you a sneek peak, right? ;) Well, just take a look at my new header so you'll get an idea of what I've been working on. It'll be really colorful, fun and cheerful and you'll see it tomorrow. :) Now, I'm off to sleep! Good night!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment