Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring is coming

And along with the coming spring let me introduce you to my newest kit, Joys of Spring. This kit is sooo cute and I just love the colors, the papers and the adorable elements! It's perfect for Easter but versatile enough for any spring page.

Photobucket

I also released a new set of date stamps, Stamp the Date - Vol. 4, last week. These you can use over and over again.

Photobucket

Have a look at these gorgeous LOs by my and TDC CT using these two items.


By Kris


By vanessanf


By soryr05


By cintiascrap


By ziutka


By Luciana


By Daniela


By gavinsmom


Another one by ziutka


By Marlen


By neeceebee

Ok, that's it this time. Thanks for looking and thanks so much for you comments on my Totally Buggin' freebie! I always love to read those!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment