Thursday, May 14, 2009

Celebrate spring with Spring Melody

It's been a while since my last kit and so I'm all excited to show you my newest kit, Spring Melody. This kit is made of beautiful delicate shades of green and turquoise and it'll be perfect for some fresh spring/summer pages.

Photobucket

The alpha included in the kit is also available separately here for all those alpha junkies out there. :)

My CT has grown quite a bit with six new guests having joined in the fun for the next two months. The talented ladies are Ferdy, Dani Vignoli, angels, mzkelllyb, Kel and Marina Quezada. Have a look at this gorgeousness they've scrapped with the other CTMs using this kit. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Amazing, huh? And guess what, I've got a small treat for you too. Or, it's actually from my CTM Ziutka, who created this awesome QP with the kit for you to enjoy. Hope you like it!

Sorry, the link is gone.

Photobucket

Here's Ziutka's beautiful LO with the QP for inspiration.

Photobucket

I've also already started working on a new kit and let me tell you, it'll be F-A-B and a LOT different from the kits I've done recently. So, stay tuned. ;)

11 kommenttia:

it's a fabulous kit, hun! and i had such pleasure to work with it!! :)

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Lovely QP, thank you.

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Beautiful! Thanks so much!!!

Thank you for sharing your fantastic designs and hard work!!

This is beautiful--thank you!

Its a wonderful kit! =)
Thank you very much for this lovely QP.

Hugs from Brazil.

G.
(http://azulgardenia.com)

Thank you for this lovely QP!

Post a Comment