Friday, May 29, 2009

New kit and lots of treats

Ok, are you ready to see my newest kit? Hope so.. ;) It's called Safari Sunset and it's perfect for safari/zoo/animal/boy LOs etc.


I'm so excited about this kit! I've been wanting to make an Africa themed kit since I came back from my three-month-long practical training period in Swaziland, Africa. And apparently it took me 1.5 years before I accomplished one.. LOL But, I really think it was worth waiting for cuz this kit turned out sooo cute and the colors are awesome and so rich! Just check out these CT LOs for some eyecandy.



Aren't they awesome or what? And I've got some treats for you too.. First of all, here's a coupon to get the Safari Sunset kit for 30% off: safarikit. It's valid till June 5th so you've got a week to go get yours. And if you don't have money for the kit you still have a chance to win it at Happy Place at DST today. Just check out this thread. And, there's still a few more surprises to come if you scroll down this post.. ;)
But, before that I just want to show you what I released last week. This Machine Stitch Alpha is really cool and a definate must have for all you stitching fans.

And here's some more date stamps for you date addicts.

Ok, now let's get on to the most fun part. My CTMs have been busy and generous which means that I've got two QPs to give for you. :) This first one is by Ziutka.

Sorry, the link is gone.

Photobucket
And this one is by my guest, Dani Vignoli.

Sorry, the link is gone.
Photobucket
And, it's not quite over yet since I still have a little something for you. It's a cool add-on alpha for the Safari Sunset kit. You can download yours from here.

Ok, I think that's it then.. ;) Hope you made it this far and I'd love to hear what you think of the new stuff so any comments would be appreciated! Enjoy the freebies and have a sunny day!

13 kommenttia:

I love the new kit! Thank you so much for the cool alpha!!

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Cute kit!! Thanks for sharing the alphas!

ADORABLE kit!! Love the cute animals. Thanks so much for the wonderful freebies!

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

This alpha is cool!! Thank you for sharing!! :)

Thank-you so much for the wonderful quickpages

Thanks for the alpha! I love the grungy look of it.

Thank you very much for the cute alpha! :)

Thanks Minna! I loved it and I love all your alphas.

Great kit!!!
Love this alpha, thank you!

I love your designs! Thanks for the great alphas!

Very nice, thank you so much!

Post a Comment