Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random stuff and a free wordart.. ;)


Once again it's another $2 Tuesday at TDC with lots of fun stuff available for just a few bucks. You can pick up these three items by me if you hurry.

And, I've also got to show you my latest release which is my May Grab Bag. It's filled with five new fun products for only $3. You can already get a hint of what's inside by looking at the preview. If that doesn't satisfy your curiosity enough then take a look at these CT LOs using the grab bag stuff.

Photobucket

BTW, did you know that us TDC designers got to make a collab kit to give away free at DST on iNSD? This is what it looks like and it's called Cherry Delight. If you didn't get yours on NSD you can still buy the kit here at TDC.


And speaking of Cherry Delight, I made two wordarts for the kit and now found out that there's a tiny typo in another one of them. As I feel quite bad about it, it's actually good news for you cuz you can all get it for free even if you don't have the kit. So, think of it as a little wordart freebie. ;)

Sorry, the link is gone.

Ok, now I'm off to watch the Eurovision Song Contest.. Probably not many good songs to wait for but I'll have to see how Finland does.. ;) And be sure to come back on Thursday as I've got a new kit coming out and a small freebie as well.

2 kommenttia:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Post a Comment