Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moving sale


So, I'm spilling out some of the beans.. ;) I can tell you this much that I'm moving from TDC but I can't reveal the rest just yet. But, it'll be GREAT!! And since I'm moving I'll have to close down my shop at TDC and that means I'm having a MOVING SALE. So, you'll get 35% off of my entire store. Some of the items will retire after this so I'll advice you to take advantage of this sale while they're still available. And guess what, I totally forgot that I've got some other exciting news to share too but that'll have to wait a bit longer. Hehee, it's so much fun to wake up your curiosity.. ;)

3 kommenttia:

Well, it looks like I only know about the later news.. ;) I'm sorry you're leaving TDC and I can't wait to hear where you're going! :)

Wow, leaving TDC? Can't wait to see where you are going!

Post a Comment