Friday, July 17, 2009

My new home is...

...Shabby Pickle Designs!! Woot! I'm so beyond excited that I'm actually there with all those super talented people! And to celebrate it I've got a 30% coupon for you plus a totally new kit!

Photobucket

Here's the kit called Under the Sea. It's seriously cute and perfect for scrapping your aquarium or sea life photos. It's for sale for 20% off today and if you also use the coupon you'll get it for 50% off!! Pretty good, or what!? ;) And, I've also got some freebies for you if you scroll down a bit.. ;)


But, before you head off to download the freebies check out these super cute CT LOs with the kit. :)

By Dani Vignoli


By Ziutka


By Britt


By Kris


By kel


By Ferdy


By Amie


By Ziutka

Here's the add-on for you guys. Hope you have fun with it! :)
Sorry, the link is gone. Thanks so much for your interest in the freebie.


My CTM Kris aka flipflop also made an awesome quickpage using the kit. :)

Sorry, the link is gone.

Photobucket

FYI, I'll be having a mini holiday today and I won't be on my computer until the evening. So, don't worry if you don't hear from me right away in case you need to contact me. Have a nice day!

13 kommenttia:

congratulation on your new home!!
and thank you for the lovely freebies :D

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Congrats Minna! I am so happy for you! You deserve it.

Good luck on your move to SPD. The new great is great. Thanks for the cute add-on and qp!

Thanks for the addon! So happy to see you at SPD now :)

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 08:33pm, NY 10:33pm] - 18 Jul [UK 03:33am, OZ 01:33pm] ).

Love these freebies! Thank you so much!

herzlichen glückwunsch. ich hab mir schon gedacht, dass es SPD ist! freut mich, dass du so happy bist

wonderful, see my page with your add-on.S orry my bad inglish.

kisses

Thanks for the freebie! Your new kit is super cute :)

Thanks for this freebies, your kit is fabulous for scrapping holiday's photos. And the layout to your creative team, are so beautiful.

ADORABLE ♥ Thanks a lot...

Post a Comment