Friday, August 7, 2009

Attention all stitch lovers

I've got a new pack of stitches available at Scrap Matters. But, a little warning... they are a bit messy.. LOL Seriously, these will be an awesome addition to your stitch stash and can be used over and over again. And there's a birthday celebration going on at the moment at SM with a storewide 30% off sale so you can get these for a great price.


I've also got something else new. However, you can't find it in my shop since it's part of the SPD 2009 Pickle Barrel Vol. 2 that's released today. It includes cute minikits from all the SPD designers for less than $5 so it's definately a steal.

Here's what my part looks like.

Photobucket

It's reeeeally pretty, don't you think!? ;) And just wait till you see what my CT did with it! They really did such a fantastic job with this kit!



BTW, there's a Retirement Sale going on at SPD where you can find all the retiring products in the Going... Going... Gone... category before they'll be gone for good. I added some of my older stuff there as well so you might want to check that out for some bargains. Okay, I must go do some cleaning and baking now for my friend's visit. And hopefully I'll have some time to work on my new kit too that'll be released soon at SM...

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment